Sore pain on tooth and gum for 3 days. What to do

0 Rating(s).

Posted on By Newuser Newuser In Patient/Consumer Inquiries

Hi,
I notice something on my left lower teeth gum area. On the gum of left lower first and second molar. #18, #19.
I had a cavity filling on #19 in 2018 and it was a very shallow cavity and shallow filling. It was troubling me for an year and had so many bite adjustments. Still same sore and sensitivity. So dentist refilled it on 2019. I sometimes have sore pain when chewing crunchy and hard food on that tooth. The bite is not hard enough and I cannot chew properly. I didn't check that tooth again after that.
Since last week, i feel sore and tenderness on that tooth and gum. If I rub my finger on the gum area , it hurts sore and tender. It's very sore and tender. What does it Indicate? Only on that 2 molar tooth gum area.
What to do for this sore pain on gum and tooth? sometimes hurt
Another history detail to mention, I have lower jaw pain under ear and neck in the right side for 8 months now. I have been going around doctors and dentists for that issue. No diagnosis for that yet. Have been told that might be a fracture in #30. Endodontist did root canal on it , but dentist want to me to do extraction .
But cbct scan and xray didn't show anything. Since this issue started in May, I am using only the left side for eating and chewing. I don't know if that makes that teeth and gum on the left lower side sore and tender.
What to do for this sore pain? It hurts to chew or bite on that tooth#19. I get this sore pain while eating, chewing, brushing, rubbing my finger on that molar teeth gums. Please help. Does it indicate filling fall off or referred pain from other side? Sore gums since 3 days.

Add to Favorites
Add a comment to the discussion on Sore pain on tooth and gum for 3 days. What to do

Upload photos
1.  Photo Title:

2.  Photo Title:

Would you like to follow this post?
Case has been added to your favorites.
Case has been removed from your favorites.
Thank you for your input. Your comment has been posted.
You are now following this member. You will get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
You are no longer following this member. You will not get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
Edit Comment
1.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
2.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
Comment has been updated.

0 Comments

Related Posts

Henry Schein
Brasseler