My 3rd Molar (Wisdom Tooth) is stuck behind my 2nd Molar. Any Idea?

0 Rating(s).

Posted on By Bhavook singh In Patient/Consumer Inquiries

My 3rd Molar (Wisdom Tooth) is stuck behind my 2nd Molar and it is pushing my 2nd Molar while unable to sprout (Get outside). Every once in a while, when it tries to get out, area around my second molar starts hurting lightly. I got this X-ray done on my mouth, which I have attached for visual representation. I showed it to the doctor, and he advised me to take muscle relaxant whenever pain recur. He advised me to do nothing about it if the pain is not chronic and is not hindering my daily activities. He also informed me the only way to resolve this is through operation which comes with its acute risks of miss-happening as severe as permanent paralysis of the jaw area. I want some further advice about it if you have any related experience or knowledge about it. Do you know about any other alternative which you can advice in my situation?

Add to Favorites
Add a comment to the discussion on My 3rd Molar (Wisdom Tooth) is stuck behind my 2nd Molar. Any Idea?

Upload photos
1.  Photo Title:

2.  Photo Title:

Would you like to follow this post?
Case has been added to your favorites.
Case has been removed from your favorites.
Thank you for your input. Your comment has been posted.
You are now following this member. You will get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
You are no longer following this member. You will not get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
Edit Comment
1.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
2.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
Comment has been updated.

0 Comments

Ritter
Brasseler