Is This Beyond Gingivitis?

0 Rating(s).

Posted on By Anna K In Periodontics

I went for a cleaning back in May of this year and my hygienist told me I have gingivitis, but said I could still turn it around if I immediately began brushing with a motorized brush, use floss daily and mouthwash. So I did, religiously since then.

But now I'm worried maybe it's STILL here or it's started to become something irreversible? I have some swelling above 3 teeth towards the back of my mouth, and these little dark spots at my gum line are concerning me. Is there more I could do? Should I be worried? I've been stressing myself out BIG TIME over the possibility of me losing teeth and I'm unable to be seen by a dentist straight away.

Also this little red spot on my gum line, is this something to worry about? It appeared a day ago, it isn't painful but any coloring out of the norm is worrisome isn't it?

Dark spots on gum line
Swelling above teeth

Add to Favorites
Add a comment to the discussion on Is This Beyond Gingivitis?

Upload photos
1.  Photo Title:

2.  Photo Title:

Would you like to follow this post?
Case has been added to your favorites.
Case has been removed from your favorites.
Thank you for your input. Your comment has been posted.
You are now following this member. You will get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
You are no longer following this member. You will not get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
Edit Comment
1.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
2.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
Comment has been updated.

0 Comments

Brasseler
Magnetic Mallet