How can I improve aesthetics here?
1. 70yo, female -healthy
2. Implant system- Nobel biocare -Nobel replace tapered groovy( RP 4.3), done 10 years ago. PT has always been unhappy with the aesthetics.
3. Invisalign done to align lower teeth
4. High smile line
1. Referred to Perio for bone /soft tissue grafting for bone development. He said that there is too much horizontal bone loss to attempt that.
1. loss of papilla on 8.9
2. There is mesial bone loss on 7.10
3. #8.9 - too big and unattractive.
Spoke lab who said that to improve easthetics
1. Zirconia abutments
2. Emax crowns 7-10
I'd love to know your thoughts about:
1. Can the junction of implant-abutment be improved by placing zirconia abutments and emax crown or will the esthetics be better with burying the implants and making a 6 unit bridge?
2. I realize this is a difficult case and would like to do it right:)