Double Cono Morse Full Arch

147 Rating(s).

Posted on By Fabio Manuel Filannino In Implants

Immediate Loading rehabilitation transforming the patient's old prosthesis on 6 implants with cono morse connection and conometry retained temporary full arch using guided surgery.

Digital Planning
Baseline

Guided Surgery
Conical Abutments

Add to Favorites
Add a comment to the discussion on Double Cono Morse Full Arch

Upload photos
1.  Photo Title:

2.  Photo Title:

Would you like to follow this post?
Case has been added to your favorites.
Case has been removed from your favorites.
Thank you for your input. Your comment has been posted.
You are now following this member. You will get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
You are no longer following this member. You will not get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
Edit Comment
1.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
2.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
Comment has been updated.

4 Comments

Nice and Clean....What was the KEY to your success? Dr. Salama

Thank you Maestro, I believe the key was the digital planning for the reason why this kind of prosthesis needs all the abutments to be as much parallel as possible.

Lovely case-what implants did you use ?ITS and I have never seen the abutments on the conus abutments. Did you consider I/O welder? Many thanks for posting

Hello thank you, these are Revcon by AoN implants and yes you can also use welding cups that sometimes I use, but I didn't this time because I had a lot of resin material on the provisional and conical peek cups, they work very well during the healing period. On the final prosthesis I'll use permanent titanium cups.

Magnetic Mallet
NovaBone