Cementoblastoma?

0 Rating(s).

Posted on By Oliwia Krzyżańska In Other

Hi everybody,
My name is Olivia - from Poland
I have problem with strange white mass under my teeth
Could sb look at it and tell me what to do with it?
Some dentist in my town said I should only observe it (I don't have any pain) but few said That I should remove teeth and do biopsy...Please, advise me sth..
greetings
olivia

x ray photo done one year ago
x ray photo after one year observation

Add to Favorites
Add a comment to the discussion on Cementoblastoma?

Upload photos
1.  Photo Title:

2.  Photo Title:

Would you like to follow this post?
Case has been added to your favorites.
Case has been removed from your favorites.
Thank you for your input. Your comment has been posted.
You are now following this member. You will get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
You are no longer following this member. You will not get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
Edit Comment
1.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
2.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
Comment has been updated.

6 Comments

If you had inserted not a 3D immagine but the axial section my opinion will be more precise.
For the lesion on the 4.3: Before endodontic treatment the tooth is vital? if yes the lesion is not an endodontic lesion. I Don,t see very well where is the exit of the mandibular nerve... But I think that is not near the lesion.
If the 4.3 was "necrotic" the lesion is endodontic.
How much time has passed after endodontic therapy?
If is it longer of six-eight months is important review the diagnosis. ant the Terapy.... the rx (Cone Beam T.C.) information pre an after is very important for evaluate the case.
The osteodence formation after 1 years is the same....
(the particular aspect on the rx lesion can be useful).
I Think That the diagnosis of osteoblastoma-Cementoma o displasia cementoossea are all benign lesion...
Controls over time: OPT every years.

tomography
tomography

Hello, thank you very much for your opinions and advice so far. I'm sending pictures from the tomography taken a few days ago. I am asking for tips. Is it cementoblastoma or is there any other diagnosis? Should I do a biopsy? is it possible to examine it without extracting the causal tooth? I'm surprised that few doctors said that it could be cementoblastoma because I'm 37 years old and probably I have it many, many years.. I don't know how long I have had this shift. In my youth, I did not have a panorama made. It was only a year ago that this problem was found by accident. I have no pain or deformity in my jaw. I will be grateful for the tips. I feel a bit scared...

tomography
tomography

My opinion would be more precise if you had included an axial section rather than a 3D image.

If you want make a biopsy an endodontic treatment of 4.6 because an apical resection of the tooth is necessary. The axial section of the Cone Beam T.C. is useful for the diagnosis e treatment planing.

My opinion would be more precise if you had included an axial section rather than a 3D image.

Related Posts

0 Rating(s)

NovaBone
Brasseler