6.5 Year Guided PET Follow-Up #8

0 Rating(s).

Posted on By Jonathan Blansett In Implants

Local attorney fractured #8, adjacent #'s 9, 10 were implants/restorations. Guided pet plan made and completed. Pt changed providers due to a move and recently returned to my practice when she moved back locally (6.5 years from date of guided pet / immediate implant placement #8).

I saw her in maintenance and got an updated CBCT. PET rules, nothing else like it. Compare the soft tissue and aesthetics of #'s 9, 10 to #8. Thanks to all on this forum and specifically Drs. Salama, Gluckman, Schwimer, Campos, and Pohl for pioneering this several years ago.

I have completed >1000 guided pet cases at this point...the results speak for themselves in all cases.

Initial presentation
Guided planning

PET guide in action
Shield refinement and immediate implant placed with 2nd guide

Add to Favorites
Add a comment to the discussion on 6.5 Year Guided PET Follow-Up #8

Upload photos
1.  Photo Title:

2.  Photo Title:

Would you like to follow this post?
Case has been added to your favorites.
Case has been removed from your favorites.
Thank you for your input. Your comment has been posted.
You are now following this member. You will get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
You are no longer following this member. You will not get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
Edit Comment
1.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
2.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
Comment has been updated.

2 Comments

nice job doc! nice to see how these PET tissues hold up long term

A missing tooth can represent a bad effect on public confidence. With the perfection of teeth, we smile perfectly. For missing teeth, dental implant treatment in Whitefield is the best option for a perfect smile. Now, modern techniques are used by all for teeth reshaping or other dental care treatments. To avoid the bad effects of missing teeth, dental implants are the best solution for dental implants.

Henry Schein
Brasseler