Universal CT Generated Guide

0 Rating(s).

Posted on By Emil DDS In Implants

Implant placement with CT generated guides usually require a surgical kit specific for the type of implant placed. With this approach ---any implant can be placed wity no need for an expensive surgical kit. Densah burs together with VerbanDrillstop for vertical control allows precise implant placement.
A digitial file merged with a CBCT allows implant and guide plan. This plan exported in an stl format and 3D printed.
Guide controls the axis of placement and the vertical is controlled by the stop.

Add a comment to the discussion on Universal CT Generated Guide

1.  Photo Title:

2.  Photo Title:

Video has been added to your favorites.
Video has been removed from your favorites.
Thank you for your input. Your comment has been posted.
You are now following this member. You will get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
You are no longer following this member. You will not get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
Edit Comment
1.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
2.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
Comment has been updated.

2 Comments

Dear Emil,

Well planned and executed. Don't you think that the 2 implants are too close together?

Perhaps narrower implants such as 3.5, would be a better option, and you would gain >1mm in between the implants, for the interimplant bone to have enough blood supply.

Regards

Andoni

I am comfortable with the 3.5 platform on these implants. I originally planned to place a 3.7 and then during the surgery decided to go up to a 4.2 implant. The platform on the 3.7 is the same as on the 4.2mm. In the anterior esthetic zone perhaps an issue but with bicuspids I feel secure with my desicison.

I will post as the case progresses.

BioHorizons
PET Kit