The technology behind implantoprosthetic single step approach: Digital planning & film flow chart (Part 5)

122 Rating(s).

Posted on By armando ponzi In CBCT & CAD/CAM

This film shows the virtual execution of a single step implantoprosthetic approach: the items are patient specific as stent, model and 3D X-ray.
It can be an important communication tool with patient for better comprehension.
Thoughts?

Add a comment to the discussion on The technology behind implantoprosthetic single step approach: Digital planning & film flow chart (Part 5)

1.  Photo Title:

2.  Photo Title:

Video has been added to your favorites.
Video has been removed from your favorites.
Thank you for your input. Your comment has been posted.
You are now following this member. You will get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
You are no longer following this member. You will not get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
Edit Comment
1.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
2.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
Comment has been updated.

7 Comments

Ciao Armando

Please stop w this beautiful stuff. It just makes me jealous that we as veterinarians are not doing this in the clinical practice arena. Makes me want to trade in my Ferrari and get started :)

Rocco

Armando. I agree with Rocco. Except I already traded my Ferraris for a couple of children :-). Very impressive work you are doing. Best regards. Chuck

Rocco and Chuck,
luckily children are an issue for all of us. Myself too, no Ferrari but four children instead.
Thanks for feedbacks that I extend to Stefano that is the author of all digital work and film.
Interesting thing here is that the animation is real and very useful for patient communication.
Marry Xmas to both of you.
Armando

It every practice one day.....and then what will we all do? great stuff. regards Maurice

Maurice,
I believe time spent on the case should be much more that the one spent on the patient.
Thinking on that way, there is a lot do and work for an easier, predictable and open implantoprosthetic approach.
Thanks for your comment.
Armando

Maybe sit around a pool somewhere nice, treatment planing and designing these cases for others on our lap tops :-).

Armando, I like very much your planning methods and this animation. Thanks for sharing.
Jorge

Augma Bio
Salvin