The simplest sinus aug using HPISE

136 Rating(s).

Posted on By Dong Sohn In Sinus Augmentation

HPISE tip with stopper was used to elevae sinus mucoasa/ Referal doc asked me sinys augmentatation alone. So bone graft alone was done.,

It couldn't be simpler..

Add a comment to the discussion on The simplest sinus aug using HPISE

1.  Photo Title:

2.  Photo Title:

Video has been added to your favorites.
Video has been removed from your favorites.
Thank you for your input. Your comment has been posted.
You are now following this member. You will get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
You are no longer following this member. You will not get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
Edit Comment
1.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
2.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
Comment has been updated.

7 Comments

Dr. Sohn, I´m very impressed about the way you treat this cases. I can resolve them in a different way that takes more time and effort. Thanks for posting.
It was a pleasure to lecture with you at El Cairo.
Jorge

Thank you so much for your kind comments. Minimally invasive surgery is our goal for our patinets.DS

DS. I love this approach. IMO ridge anatomy is an important determinant. The "stops" seem to work best for a flat ridge such as this one. Would you manage the same if this were an "irregular" or " knife" ridge? BTW I recommend your referring Dentist prepare into the grafted bone with the Densah burs. They are excellent for achieving primary stability in soft bone and / or when voids of bone are present. Outstanding case as always! Best regards. Chuck.

Hello Chuck,

This rubber stopper can be use on any type of ridge.

What is Densah burs?

Thank you always for your comments. DS

DS. Convensional burs are designed to cut and extract bone debris from an osteotomy site. DENSAH burs are designed ( when operated in reverse) to cut bone and propel the bone debris into the osteotomy. This processes is termed Osseodensification and provides for higher initial implant stability. Especially useful in softer bone or less mature vital bone. These burs are available directly from VERSAH. Their website provides video and scientific information. I hope this helps. Best regards. Chuck

DS nice case and management. Well done. Thanks Dr. Salama

Thank you Dr Salama..DS

BioHorizons
Omnia
BTI