Removal of titanium implant and placement of a ceramic implant

65 Rating(s).

Posted on By Xavi & Josep Oliva In Implants

This patient had a titanium dental implant placed in the central incisor. The position of the metal implant was not correct and for this reason the esthetics were not acceptable. The darkness of the gum around the crown is because the titanium implant was not deep enough into the gum. With a CeraRoot ceramic implant, this would not happen because it would not produce any discoloration of the gum. On the same day of titanium implant removal, the CeraRoot ceramic implant was placed. The patient wanted to have the rest of the teeth improved with esthetic zirconia crowns. The patient is really happy with her new smile. Surgery performed by Dr. Oliva in Barcelona.

Add a comment to the discussion on Removal of titanium implant and placement of a ceramic implant

1.  Photo Title:

2.  Photo Title:

Video has been added to your favorites.
Video has been removed from your favorites.
Thank you for your input. Your comment has been posted.
You are now following this member. You will get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
You are no longer following this member. You will not get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
Edit Comment
1.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
2.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
Comment has been updated.

4 Comments

Nice case...well done. Congrats. Maurice

Thank you very much, merry Christmas to all the DentalXP family and all the health for 2018.

Well Done treatment.I too have taken Dental Implant Treatment.Of course, I have taken in Canada, Langley Dental Centre-Langley, BC.Really they Done the procedure perfectly.used Advanced material for Implants.
Doctors like you people are should be well treated and appreciated because of worthy treatment not only we smile happy but also you people save the time.
Anyone need Dental Implants in Langley-BC can visit Langley Dental Centre.By the way, am not promoting the clinic.just suggesting to people about my treatment.

https://www.langleydentist.com/dental-implants/

Fantastic result, the patient must be happy with her new smile! Congratulations!
Best regards
Snjezana

BTI
PET Kit