Recession treatment

204 Rating(s).

Posted on By yiannis vergoullis In Periodontics

This is a simple class I Miller recession case. We utilized a CTG with coronally positioned envelope flap.

Yiannis

Add a comment to the discussion on Recession treatment

1.  Photo Title:

2.  Photo Title:

Video has been added to your favorites.
Video has been removed from your favorites.
Thank you for your input. Your comment has been posted.
You are now following this member. You will get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
You are no longer following this member. You will not get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
Edit Comment
1.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
2.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
Comment has been updated.

8 Comments

good job Yiannis. i usually prefer to treat such multiple cases with VISTA technique. but this is the routine subepithelial ct graft beautifully performed by you and is a gold standard in most cases.
tnx for sharing
Dr Moghaddas

Yiannis. Well done. Given the opportunity, I will go with CTG everytime. I find (in my hands) the results to hold up best over time. Truly the "gold standard".Bravo. Thank you for sharing. Chuck

Thank you both for your nice words! I find CTG way more forgiving than alloderm and it seems to improve with time (creeping attachment). I am not sure you can get this with alloderm (Harris paper). It's only limitation is the size you can get which might be insufficient for multiple recessions.
Yiannis

Well done and nicely performed with great skill. Thanks for sharing with us. Dr. Salama

Thank you Dr. Salama, it is my pleasure to participate in dentalxp.
Yiannis

Absolutely wonderful video! Beautiful case; thanks for sharing.

Great video Yiannis. What's the Tetracycline concentration used here?
Thanks

thanks andoni and Joel, it is 50mg/ml.

KLS Martin
BTI