Pre-Veneer Tissue Grafting

3 Rating(s).

Posted on By Paul Kozy DDS In Soft Tissue Enhancement

Alloderm and CTG before veneers.

Add a comment to the discussion on Pre-Veneer Tissue Grafting

1.  Photo Title:

2.  Photo Title:

Video has been added to your favorites.
Video has been removed from your favorites.
Thank you for your input. Your comment has been posted.
You are now following this member. You will get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
You are no longer following this member. You will not get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
Edit Comment
1.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
2.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
Comment has been updated.

9 Comments

Excellent outcome and well done with Tunnel technique.
Compliments.

What sutures and instruments did you use?
Maurice

Thanks Dr. Mo.
I use the standard Dr. Pat Allen Hu Friedy kit. I do modify a 12b blade with diamond bur to start the tunnel. Sutures I use 6-0 polypropylene.
PK

Paul. This is a nice and balanced treatment. The patient benefits in many ways by utilization of specific materials that are situation appropriate. I like this concept.
Chuck

Always beautiful and well thought out treatments plans! I love when you share your cases!

Great result, can you expand on how you placed the CTG over the Alloderm, i mean from the video i saw that you placed the alloderm first and then the CTG on top, would it not then such an arrangement prevent the CTG from periosteal vascularisation?

Thanks and again great job

Ivaylo,
The CTG was placed next to the Alloderm not on top. I am a student of Pat Allen.
Thanks,
Paul

Paul...like the result but also the music! Good jazz.

Hello Paul, the result of your treatment looks excellent. Your treatment plan was well thought out and it is nice of you to share your cases with us.

DoWell Dental Products
PET Kit