The Power of Socket Shield with Wonderful Result after 1 Week

143 Rating(s).

Posted on By Vincenzo Foti In Implants

Dear friends I present you my new Socket Shield after 1st PET Consensus at JTI in Madrid. I'm really happy to have finally met many dear friends! I've applied all Concepts of Consensus also with a personal prosthetic management to right placement of provisional crown and the Umbrella Concept of my friend Alberto Miselli. The result on soft-tissue after 1 week is impressive. Best regards to all

Add a comment to the discussion on The Power of Socket Shield with Wonderful Result after 1 Week

1.  Photo Title:

2.  Photo Title:

Video has been added to your favorites.
Video has been removed from your favorites.
Thank you for your input. Your comment has been posted.
You are now following this member. You will get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
You are no longer following this member. You will not get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
Edit Comment
1.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
2.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
Comment has been updated.

11 Comments

Dear Enzo... as usual... your video is perfect... didac.
tic... excellent approach, skill and outcome.
Thank you for mentioning me!
Umbrella Concept is more than a provisional design...
is all you did in this case... including p.e.t. biotype... palatalized and deeper implant... and the provisional as you explained... concave in buccal, but just the last 1.5 mm to crete more soft tissue space around to straight abutment... Best regards my dear
Alberto Miselli

Thank you so much my dear Friend Alberto! I'm honored for the appreciation. Your Umbrella Concept is fantastic to achieve soft-tissue thickness and stability!
Best regards Alberto!
Enzo

What a pleasure to meet here two friends of JTI!!
Great post Enzo! Love the music, the images and the crown with "umbrella" concept.
We had a very good time on an Historic meeting!
Keep in touch.
Regards
Jorge

Thank you so much my dear friend Jorge! I remember always the wonderful moments at JTI!
A hug
Enzo Foti

Bravo my friend....worldclass. regards Mauricio

Thank you a lot my dear friend Maurice! I'm proud and honored to have met you at JTI!
A hug
Enzo Foti

Enzo,

I did not complete here is the full

Absolutely BeautifulApplication of multiple concepts to achieve a common goal I really like the concept of converting the Maryland bridge or utilize a similar technique that I learned from Paul Kozy a few years back on this site. I like your perforations on the bridge

Few questions- what material did you make MB from -done digitally or traditionally - how much space did you allow for between shield and prosthetics- did you fill gap? If so with what did you take shield to alveolar crest?

I want to share a technique i Learned from Dr Leo Pariente from Paris - thx Leo

Send me your email please

Cheers,

Richard

Thanks Richard for sharing your approach. I look forward!
vincfoti@libero.it
Best regards
Enzo

Thank you Richard for the appreciation and the question.
The material was resin, reinforced by special fiber on palatal aspect. The realization of my technician was made in the traditional way.
Best regards
Enzo

Thanks Richard for sharing your approach. I look forward!
vincfoti@libero.it
Best regards
Enzo

Control after 2 weeks. Modified mesial contact point

Omnia
Ritter