Osseodensification and Dentin Grinder for Ridge Expansion

162 Rating(s).

Posted on By Isaac Tawil In Implants

This case is in reference to Dr Salama's OD case he posted previously on Dentalxp. Referring to using the Dentin Grinder for Bone augmentation. This case is almost 3 years old. Healthy patients with limited bone width. Ossedensification with Versah drills and placement of a Megagen Anyridge implant. Thoughts or discussion welcome. Dr. Tawil

Add a comment to the discussion on Osseodensification and Dentin Grinder for Ridge Expansion

1.  Photo Title:

2.  Photo Title:

Video has been added to your favorites.
Video has been removed from your favorites.
Thank you for your input. Your comment has been posted.
You are now following this member. You will get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
You are no longer following this member. You will not get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
Edit Comment
1.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
2.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
Comment has been updated.

9 Comments

Great case Isaac. Well done. How did you get tooth bone graft to "stick" together? Too bad you could not re-emter area and take histology.....would be very interesting. This short video deserves a voiceover and reposting to XP. See you in Vegas. regards Maurice

Thank you Mo. I allow the dentin graft to dry out on a hot plate then add the iprf. Histology would be great here. I do have a more recent CBCT I will post shortly.
I'll try to add the voiceover before vegas.

Isaac. Nice work. How did the donor site heal? Why no soft tissue augmentation? Good to see you back on the Forum. Warm regards. Chuck

Hi chuck you are absolutely correct this case if I did today would have a ctg over the Prf. It was my limited experience at the time. Hope to see you in Vegas.

Isaac, great technic, video and music! I really enjoyed. Thanks for posting and what a nice GBR you have done.
Regards
Jorge

Thank you Jorge

Isaac, I enjoyed your case very much. Using new concept will improve clinical result, simplifying procedure with more predictability. Great follow up. Best regards. Armando

Best wishes Armando. Hope to see you soon

Great case Isaac. What is the turnover for these dentin grafts. I'm assuming it has a slower resorption profile similar to xenograft?? Thank you. Naheed

Hu-Friedy
Nobel Biocare