Guided Pet - Partial Extraction Therapy on the lower molar

129 Rating(s).

Posted on By Anton Andrews In CBCT & CAD/CAM

Partial Extraction Therapy is the challenging surgical technique, especially on posterior teeth with curved roots. At DENTOLOGY it had been blended with the guided approach for the first time on record . The very first case came out precise and predictable. Now #GuidedPET is available to any implant dentist to make treatments even less invasive.

Add a comment to the discussion on Guided Pet - Partial Extraction Therapy on the lower molar

1.  Photo Title:

2.  Photo Title:

Video has been added to your favorites.
Video has been removed from your favorites.
Thank you for your input. Your comment has been posted.
You are now following this member. You will get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
You are no longer following this member. You will not get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
Edit Comment
1.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
2.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
Comment has been updated.

7 Comments

Awesome case Dr. Andrews!! I have played around with similar idea just using osteotomy drills to remove the apex and stay centered down the root. This was my first case and saved a lot of time compared to what it was taking me, I've maybe done 5-6 cases so far like this and it has been working well. I'm always a fan of your work, awesome idea and documentation. I'm travelling and can't access my guide designs to save as a .jpg, but will upload them once I'm back home. Take it easy, best regards! -Jonathan

Hi Anton;
Nice to see you posting your cases again.
Regards,
gerald

Nice post.

Ritter
Brasseler