GBR+CGF

129 Rating(s).

Posted on By Luca Mangani In Bone Grafting

A short movie about a complex case using my favourite Guided Bone Regeneration (GBR) technique:Cortico-cancellous heterologous bone mix 0,5g and Concentrated Growth Factors (CGF) directly from my patient.

Add a comment to the discussion on GBR+CGF

1.  Photo Title:

2.  Photo Title:

Video has been added to your favorites.
Video has been removed from your favorites.
Thank you for your input. Your comment has been posted.
You are now following this member. You will get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
You are no longer following this member. You will not get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
Edit Comment
1.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
2.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
Comment has been updated.

2 Comments

Luca; Welcome to the FORUM at Dentalxp. Yes, you will find many on this board that are big advocates of blood borne bioactive modifiers, PRGF, PRF, L-PRF, A-PRF, and CGF. What differences do you find with CGF? Thanks for your post and please don't become a stranger. We look forward to Wednesday's webinar presentation. regards Dr. Salama

Thank you Dr.Salama.I have done almost 50 cases of GBR+CGF during this year and I have found the possibility to put implants after only 1 month and an half or maximum 2 month after performing the bone regeneration.So in this way I completely reduced the surgical operating time also allow uno a fastest final prosthetic procedure.

Dentalxp
Ritter
Hu-Friedy