Full Upper Implant Bridge | DSD | Guided Implant Placement | PET | Densah . Part 2.

1 Rating(s).

Posted on By Anton Andrews In Full Arch & Dentures

Part 2 for all-on-6 upper implant bridge.
DENTOLOGY Digital Workflow.
Gingival enhancement and shaping were completed with the Temporary screw-retained bridge on 4 anterior implant utilising RRR technique.
#3,14 wide diameter implants were added with PEt on #14 and bilateral sinus lift using Densah burs.
#11 GBR - tunnel graft added.
The full arch was scanned with TRIOS and is ready for fabrication of the final FCZ implant bridge.
Comments, Critics are welcome.

Add a comment to the discussion on Full Upper Implant Bridge | DSD | Guided Implant Placement | PET | Densah . Part 2.

1.  Photo Title:

2.  Photo Title:

Video has been added to your favorites.
Video has been removed from your favorites.
Thank you for your input. Your comment has been posted.
You are now following this member. You will get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
You are no longer following this member. You will not get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
Edit Comment
1.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
2.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
Comment has been updated.

8 Comments

You do not irrigate when you drill? Gregory

No irrigation is because of low speed - 125 rpm

Hi Anton,

Just fantastic work. I have a few questions.

- You will prepare a screw retained restoration over 6 implants at implant level, internal hex, using ti-bases? Must be very challenging to get the perfect angulation on all implants for a perfect fit, specially on the distal ones that are not placed with a guide? Will you modify the ti bases, maybe undercut them? Also, where do you get non enganging ti-bases that are compatible with the cad software?

- As a beginner user of intraoral scanning technology, I can't do nothing but just bow at the full mouth scan you have will the scanbodies in place. What is your protocol and how do you prevent the software from getting confused between identical scan bodies?

Regards

Andoni the trick with digital scanning is to make the scanner see what you see with your eyes . Often I will place markers for the scanner to see in between gaps of soft tissue to identify locations . Meaning I draw circles squares dots lines on the tissue with marker so that the scanner can stitch the images together .

See my case here : http://forum.dentalxp.com/case/details/full-upper-lower-reconstruction-itero-d/5279

http://forum.dentalxp.com/case/details/full-upper-lower-reconstruction-itero-d/5289

Cheers

Mark

Thank you Andoni,
You will prepare a screw retained restoration over 6 implants at implant level, internal hex, using ti-bases? Yes
Must be very challenging to get the perfect angulation on all implants for a perfect fit, specially on the distal ones that are not placed with a guide? Will you modify the ti bases, maybe undercut them? Yes , I will trim the hex on ti-base.
Also, where do you get non enganging ti-bases that are compatible with the cad software? There is no such as far as I am aware of.

What is your protocol and how do you prevent the software from getting confused between identical scan bodies ?
I never had to draw any markings on gingiva for Trios. But distortions are possible. There is the scanning technique for that.

Great Anton!
I love your digital workflow!
Thanks for posting.
Jorge

thank you Jorge!

1-year follow up

Related Posts

Hu-Friedy
Versah