Custom emergence and cervical profile development

117 Rating(s).

Posted on By yiannis vergoullis In Implants

This is a video that demonstrates the use of the VPI Cervico system/concept. You can see in this video how a guide can be utilised in order to place the implant using as a reference the desired gingival cervical profile and how the selected emergence and cervical profile can be generated and accurately recorded. I hope you like it.

Add a comment to the discussion on Custom emergence and cervical profile development

1.  Photo Title:

2.  Photo Title:

Video has been added to your favorites.
Video has been removed from your favorites.
Thank you for your input. Your comment has been posted.
You are now following this member. You will get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
You are no longer following this member. You will not get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
Edit Comment
1.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
2.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
Comment has been updated.

4 Comments

Very beautiful and nice tissue management and suturing. How would you manage if no incision was made? regards Maurice

Thank you Maurice!
Yes this case could go flap-less, we have been testing some tissue punches with anatomical shapes that match the custom healing abutments; I could use the #3.1 punch, de-epithelialise this crestal tissue and squeeze it in a small facial pouch. Then proceed the same way with the custom healing abutment and the rest of the steps.

This case was a PET with bone graft that I did several months before implant placement. Thus I wanted to flap and see how the pet looks like but then I found BRG particles covering everything and just did not feel right to disturb the facial site. Unfortunately, this patient is very against radiation and I could not convince him to do a CBCT...

Warm regards,
Yiannis

Beautiful approach Yiannis..and nice video!

I like also the rolling flap that I use always in this cases

Congrats
Enzo

Very beautiful and professonal video. Thank you for shearing this video.

BTI
DoWell Dental Products