...a smile is forever !

9 Rating(s).

Posted on By Maffei Simone In Anterior/Esthetic

Center for Esthetic Dentistry | Modena | Italy
Dr.Vaccari Simone | CDT Maffei Simone

Add a comment to the discussion on ...a smile is forever !

1.  Photo Title:

2.  Photo Title:

Video has been added to your favorites.
Video has been removed from your favorites.
Thank you for your input. Your comment has been posted.
You are now following this member. You will get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
You are no longer following this member. You will not get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
Edit Comment
1.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
2.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
Comment has been updated.

8 Comments

Nice philosophy and improvement, but why didn't you duplicate the contours of the intraoral "test drive" in the final result?
Did the patent notice the difference?
Chuck

It is very good post

Although this is an excellent presentation I can see exactly what you are speaking about...the major difference is in the gingival contours. When the trial smile was placed the material covers the interdental spaces so when the final restorations are placed there is naturally more space but had the ceramic restorations been built out more the result would have matched the trial smile more I think. Good observation but I am sure the patient will not notice the difference.

:)

whaoooo!

Very nice. Perhaps you can turn this information into a LECTURE and post it on the site.
Dr. Salama

beautifully developed presentation !
- and I'm sure the Dental XP participants would appreciate seeing a sequential,Step by Step teaching process on the planning and then all the clinical procedures , so they can then do similar procedures on their patients

I agree, this was a beautiful presentation and must also be uploaded as a lecture. Awesome video, hope more such videos are uploaded.

BTI
Hu-Friedy