Composite addition for asymmetrical anterior Spacing

116 Rating(s).

Posted on By brian mills In Composite Resin

Composite addition in conjunction with a Zirconium cantilever bridge #11-10 to treat a 76 y/o gentleman with congenitally missing laterals, asymmetrical spacing and worn dentition.
Transitional composite addition of the posteriors to allow phased treatment to replace older crowns.

Add a comment to the discussion on Composite addition for asymmetrical anterior Spacing

1.  Photo Title:

2.  Photo Title:

Video has been added to your favorites.
Video has been removed from your favorites.
Thank you for your input. Your comment has been posted.
You are now following this member. You will get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
You are no longer following this member. You will not get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
Edit Comment
1.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
2.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
Comment has been updated.

4 Comments

Very creative and well performed. Would you ever consider a printed mockup instead? regards Dr. Salama

Thanks Maurice,
I did consider pre fabricating the preview guide but their were some undercuts that interfered with seating and removal so I did it directly in the mouth with a matrix.
I do my own wax ups and it's easier for me to use a transfer matrix with composite on an extra set of models if I prefab the preview guide but I think printed would work just fine.
I have talked to my lab about it but never pursued having a printed one.
Take care Brian

Great case Brian.
Like you, I always wax my own case because it allows me to get to know the case completely.
Regards,
gerald

Thanks Gerald. I agree waxing the case is a great way to getting a better and deeper understanding about it. I'm always surprised at things that get revealed to me about particular cases while I'm waxing them.
Take care Brian

360 Imaging
Ritter