X-ray Scanner??

0 Rating(s).

Posted on By Martin Nager In Practice Management

Hi,
I need a suggestion for an X-ray scanner with TMA to scan X-rays quickly and easily. There must be one out there somewhere. My Epson V700 is very slow.
Thanks

Add to Favorites
Add a comment to the discussion on X-ray Scanner??

Upload photos
1.  Photo Title:

2.  Photo Title:

Would you like to follow this post?
Case has been added to your favorites.
Case has been removed from your favorites.
Thank you for your input. Your comment has been posted.
You are now following this member. You will get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
You are no longer following this member. You will not get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
Edit Comment
1.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
2.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
Comment has been updated.

4 Comments

Martin,

Did you seek out the radiology department at any of the dental schools. That would be my advice.

This works, take the x-rays out of the mounting and put them into a laminator sheets. Then actually laminate them. They are then fixed and readable and can be scanned through a cheap document scanner that which can be had for $150- 400! Can be scanned right into your practice management software. No more loose bw's.

Russ

Try some different settings on the Epson. We use the Epson V750 and with the correct settings its very reasonable. Check the resolution and color settings, that machine will quickly give you more resolution then you need or can display. It still will not be as fast as some of the Epson B/W document scanners that hit 32 pages a minute.

Hi
I suggest you save yourself some money and do this .
place xray on luminator(x-ray viewer) and with the iPhone
take a picture of the X-ray . and post it to patient chart .
that's what i do it works beautifully .

Salvin
BTI