Wisdom Tooth Pain

0 Rating(s).

Posted on By Archit Rajesh In Other

Pain in wisdom tooth. Some dentists prescribe extraction, some don't. Should I actually go for extraction... as it would be tough as the roots are fully developed. Please suggest how it can be treated and extraction be avoided.

Add to Favorites
Add a comment to the discussion on Wisdom Tooth Pain

Upload photos
1.  Photo Title:

2.  Photo Title:

Would you like to follow this post?
Case has been added to your favorites.
Case has been removed from your favorites.
Thank you for your input. Your comment has been posted.
You are now following this member. You will get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
You are no longer following this member. You will not get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
Edit Comment
1.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
2.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
Comment has been updated.

4 Comments

Could you consider coronectomy or RST? Maybe with prf/prgf

Archit, i would definitely prescribe extraction done by an oral surgeon. That molar is with a periodontal problem at distal.

I would suggest a CBCT scan to see the relation between the roots and the nerve.

Although you probably don't remember teething as a baby, the arrival of your wisdom teeth can remind you of what toddlers suffer through: tender gums, aching teeth and pain. Beyond making you more sympathetic to a teething tot, wisdom teeth discomfort can also herald some potential problems in your dental health. By understanding the cause of your sore gums and how wisdom teeth may play a part, you can find a method of wisdom teeth pain relief that reduces the aching sensation in the interim. If the problem is so serious,you can visit at https://www.dentistanyc.com/

Generally speaking, pain is a protective response that ranges from minor sensitivity to severe pain and informs the body that something is wrong. As for tooth pain, it is caused by a reaction of the nerves inside a tooth's pulp chamber with the severity dependent upon the type and degree of the stimulus. What follows are some examples of symptoms you may be feeling and their possible causes. If a root surface is sensitive, keep it clean and free of dental bacterial plaque. Use a soft toothbrush, cleaning very gently at the gum line, and brush no more than twice daily. Try using fluoride-containing toothpaste made for sensitive teeth. You can even try using toothpaste like an ointment, rubbing it into the root surface for ten minutes or so at a time. If the sensitivity continues, see your dentist. I think you can visit at http://etoms.com for more details on that matter.

Brasseler
Salvin