What would you do to treat this case. Part 1

139 Rating(s).

Posted on By Juan Alberto Ruiz In Bone Grafting

Young healthy man, with high expectations regarding aesthetics came to our office asking for help. He was treated several times without success.

Initial pict
After implant removal

After implant removal oclusal view
Oro nasal and oro-sinusal fistula
Add to Favorites
Add a comment to the discussion on What would you do to treat this case. Part 1

Upload photos
1.  Photo Title:

2.  Photo Title:

Would you like to follow this post?
Case has been added to your favorites.
Case has been removed from your favorites.
Thank you for your input. Your comment has been posted.
You are now following this member. You will get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
You are no longer following this member. You will not get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
Edit Comment
1.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
2.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
Comment has been updated.

9 Comments

What a difficult case. how do you plan to rehabilitate the case?

Bone regeneration, implant placement, connective tissue graft, and fixed restoration FP-1.

Berto

Always the challenge you present.
Im sure you will regenerate w FFB and BMA. I have seen what you can accomplish with this protocol for regeneration outside the bony wall.

But, will you have to place a membrane ( secured ) to eliminate the oral/nasal communication ?

Waiting for part 2

Love your cases

Rocco

Dear Rocco you already know how much i love your work, and really appreciate your ( always instructive) comments. Once again, you are right, i used FFBA+BMA.

Please Berto! I want to see part 2!! ASAP
This is an horrible situation for a regular Surgeon like me!
Regards
Jorge

Please my friend you are not a regular dentist, in fact you are the smartest dentist i have never met in my life, multifaceted, creative and above all always with a practical approach.
Talking about the second part, the patient is wearing the temporary restoration, and we are about to finish the case.

In the mean time receive my compliments for your continuous effort and dedication.

Thanks Berto!
Waiting to be finished...
Regards
Jorge

Juan, I know how difficult these cases can be from so many different perspectives....emotional, antomical, healing issues, time management etc. etc. Can you be so kind as to add any radiographic images of CBCT sections for further evaluation by our members. warmest regards Maurice

Dear Juan Alberto case very difficult. Working in hot zone... maybe it need to freeze a little to see where the tissue are going on... congrats and waiting part 2.
Best regards
Alberto Miselli

NovaBone
Omnia