Vestibular vs. Tunnel vs. Conventional CTG Approach?

122 Rating(s).

Posted on By Maurice Salama In Soft Tissue Enhancement

Patient presents after claiming a failure of a previous vestibular approach root coverage procedure on maxilla. At 3 weeks, early results.....which way did I go here? Dr. Salama

Preop Center
Preop Right

Preop Left
3 weeks Center

Add to Favorites
Add a comment to the discussion on Vestibular vs. Tunnel vs. Conventional CTG Approach?

Upload photos
1.  Photo Title:

2.  Photo Title:

Would you like to follow this post?
Case has been added to your favorites.
Case has been removed from your favorites.
Thank you for your input. Your comment has been posted.
You are now following this member. You will get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
You are no longer following this member. You will not get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
Edit Comment
1.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
2.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
Comment has been updated.

6 Comments

Full Arch 3 weeks

Full Arch 3 weeks

Thoughts on therapies utilized and how would you approach treatment? Dr. Salama

Do you have surgical photos that shows your step by step ? Also will be good to see follow up photos to see how case responds long term especially in light of previous failure.

It looks great!
My guess: tunnel for incisors and elevated flap with CRP lateral (traces of papillae incisions are visible), like in this case of you
http://forum.dentalxp.com/case/details/tunnel-technique-ctg-multiple-teeth-adm/2361.
Wise and minimal invasive approach. CTG or ADM?
I would go for tunnel or VISTA with CTG for this patient. I have been using VISTA with fibrin membranes (gum drop technique) for multiple recessions for about 6 months, if there is keratinized gingiva. The preliminary results are quite nice. But in this particular case with a failure in history I would rely on techniques that I utilize and follow for years.
Best regards and see you very soon in Madrid!
Snjezana

Snjezana you are completely correct. Dr. Salama

Excelente caso Dr. Salama !!! Que utilizo como injerto ? Gracias por compartir.

Related Posts

161 Rating(s)

Dentalxp
3Shape