Vertical extrusion for SS

38 Rating(s).

Posted on By Jorge Campos In Implants

PET on extruded lower incisors
Frequently the lower incisors must be extracted due to poor prognosis, like in this case. A 3 months ortho extruding treatment is performed in advance to enhance soft and hard tissues enviroment. After ortho, 2 implants were inserted on best places. Second lower left incisor was transformed on a Pontic Shield. The socket was filled with mineross and covered with PRF. A 6.0 suture was done to secure all the PRF.

Add to Favorites
Add a comment to the discussion on Vertical extrusion for SS

Upload photos
1.  Photo Title:

2.  Photo Title:

Would you like to follow this post?
Case has been added to your favorites.
Case has been removed from your favorites.
Thank you for your input. Your comment has been posted.
You are now following this member. You will get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
You are no longer following this member. You will not get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
Edit Comment
1.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
2.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
Comment has been updated.

9 Comments

finally decided for centrals for SS.

The way to cover with PRF all 3 sockets.

Always great to see your cases and learn! I thought periodontally involved teeth are contraindication for PET? Gregory

Hi Gregory.
Thanks for your words.
Compromised teet ARE a contraindication for PET as you said. But, if you take care of the teeth and you use ONLY the submerged roots, that are after 3 months of perio care plus ortho, you can use them. They will protect the buccal bone.
Regards
Jorge

SPOT ON MY FRIEND! I love this combination of BIOLOGY TO ENHANCE OUR SITES. Raising the bar once again. See you soon in Madrid!!!!

Thanks Chuck, the JTI will be the oportunity to share and get connected to the world PET-people. thanks for your words and beautifull case!
Regards
Jorge

Great approach, Jorge. I especially like the keratinized gingiva. As Gregory says, we have learned again something from you.
Have you included a retention period after teeth extrusion?
Looking forward to PET meeting at JTI in Madrid!
Cheers
Snjezana

NovaBone
Salvin