Uprighting tilted upper and lower second molars

5 Rating(s).

Posted on By Miguel Hirschhaut In Orthodontics

A 15 year old male comes in with impacted upper and lower second molars. Patient has third molars producing a wedge effect in both arches. Treatment consisted of third molar removal and second molar uncovering in all quadrants. Bonding attachments to second molars for bringing them into the arch. Venezuelan team: Orthodontist: Miguel Hirschhaut, Periodontist: Ricardo Almon, Oral Surgeon: Julian Barriuso

Add to Favorites
Add a comment to the discussion on Uprighting tilted upper and lower second molars

Upload photos
1.  Photo Title:

2.  Photo Title:

Would you like to follow this post?
Case has been added to your favorites.
Case has been removed from your favorites.
Thank you for your input. Your comment has been posted.
You are now following this member. You will get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
You are no longer following this member. You will not get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
Edit Comment
1.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
2.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
Comment has been updated.

9 Comments

Thank you for sharing and inspiration, great management and result!
Best regards
Snjezana

Miguel. Big League Orthodontics for sure! You da man. All the best. Chuck

Thanks Chuck. Just a hard worker. You are a good friend. Miguel

Glad to add to your colleague's prevously posted case Snjezana. Looking forward to the resolution of your case. Kind regards, Miguel

Miguel,

Great work- How long has case been in progress?

I see this quite a bit in my practice but I ask my orthodontists to send kid over around 13 so I can get third third molar off the back of the 12 yr molar and when the root development is about 50% which is same process for canines and bicuspids

Hi Richard. We are curently about 13 months in tx. It should take about the same of any ortho case around 20 months. Regards, Miguel

Glad to hear that.But can you tell me how much time takes in this treatment?
Though I see this a considerable amount in my training period.

The same of any ortho case. Roughly 20 months

Nobel Biocare
Dentalxp