Type 3 case on anterior incisor

151 Rating(s).

Posted on By Jorge Campos In Anterior/Esthetic

A defect on anterior incisor zone due to accident. The treatment was a GBR with a block graft supporting the tent+ CTG+PRF. After 5 months at uncovery a screwed provisional was made with an extra CTG.
After 7 months we can see gingival maturation. May be there is an excess of gingiva compared to oposite incisor. The patient is very happy with the results.
Regards

Add to Favorites
Add a comment to the discussion on Type 3 case on anterior incisor

Upload photos
1.  Photo Title:

2.  Photo Title:

Would you like to follow this post?
Case has been added to your favorites.
Case has been removed from your favorites.
Thank you for your input. Your comment has been posted.
You are now following this member. You will get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
You are no longer following this member. You will not get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
Edit Comment
1.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
2.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
Comment has been updated.

14 Comments

Awesome results Jorge. Where did you harvest the second CTG? Thanks.
Krafty

Hi Anthony, the second graft was harvested on tuber. Was inserted by a tunnel from apical to coronal.
Regards
Jorge

"The Tissue is the Issue" David Garber 1992 AO Implant Conference in San Diego. Beautiful case management. You need BOTH BONE & TISSUE. Thanks Mo

Hi Mo, here at the Forum, we are very familiar with this true statement. Prof Garber was right! The bone sets the....but the Tissue is the issue. We have been fighting for this the last decades....Thanks for your kind words.

Regards,
Jorge

Jorge, you missed three opportunities to loose the central papilla, but you gained!
Tissue build up for eternity!
Beautiful case management and documentation!
Thank you
Snjezana

Ha ha...I was lucky!
But really had good hard tissue support for the papilla. And I built soft tissue for the eternity....sounds good. Thanks Snjezana!
Regards
Jorge

Very nice result, Jorge, but I would like to see the after smile showing just how high the lipline is.

Hi Ronald, thanks very much for you comment. I´ll look for a smile pic. I didn´t get yet because she has some teeth missing yet and we are working on that.

Prof Jorge,

Great work-Where did you harvest the block from ?
What was cause of tooth loss? patient seems to have a high caries rate? Screw retained provisional?

Cheers,

Richard

Hi Rich, the block was harvested from ramus, and yes, she had a lot of caries and poor oral higyene. We are working on that also.
Had a removable prosthesis that changed to a provisional screwed crown.
Regards my friend
Jorge

thank you professor!1

Cheers,

Richard

Dentalxp
Versah