Two central incisors

44 Rating(s).

Posted on By Cafadaru Mihnea In Ceramics/Veneers

A dificult case mostly because we didn't have enough space to play with. The two centrals have some differences in texture and one is letting some gray out, but overall is a succesful aesthetic and phonetic case.

Please share your opinion.

Add to Favorites
Add a comment to the discussion on Two central incisors

Upload photos
1.  Photo Title:

2.  Photo Title:

Would you like to follow this post?
Case has been added to your favorites.
Case has been removed from your favorites.
Thank you for your input. Your comment has been posted.
You are now following this member. You will get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
You are no longer following this member. You will not get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
Edit Comment
1.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
2.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
Comment has been updated.

5 Comments

I think your results are excellent....and as far as the difference in texture why not go back into the porcelain and gently place some texture with an 8 micron diamond (ET 6 EF) and polish it with the new Diacomp feather lite polishers from Brasseler. I have done this and they come out looking great.

Beautiful dentistry....compliments. Always would be nice to incorporate a learning tip with each case if you can....Dr. Salama

Thank you Dr. Goldstein and Dr. Salama. I will improve the texture as you said. As for the tips and tricks, i will try to say more in the case presentation. Your compliments means alot!

Cafadaru Mihnea,good work in a difficult situation restoring with veneer & crown.like to add more detail to incisal length,transitional line angles & surface grroves.

I think it is a good result but I prefer if you increase the length of the crown and did gingivectomy before

Dentalxp
BTI