The Success of Endodontic Therapy Healing and Functionality

1 Rating(s).

Posted on By Dr.Saif Nagm In Endodontics

1 mesial and 2 distal canals of tooth #46

Add to Favorites
Add a comment to the discussion on The Success of Endodontic Therapy Healing and Functionality

Upload photos
1.  Photo Title:

2.  Photo Title:

Would you like to follow this post?
Case has been added to your favorites.
Case has been removed from your favorites.
Thank you for your input. Your comment has been posted.
You are now following this member. You will get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
You are no longer following this member. You will not get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
Edit Comment
1.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
2.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
Comment has been updated.

2 Comments

Current, relevant knowledge on the outcome of
endodontic therapy is key to clinical decision making,
particularly when endodontic treatment is
weighed against tooth extraction and replacement.
Appreciate your success of endodontic therapy. I say good work to you. I had recently suggest my friend for root canal treatment from Dentzz. I read dozens of good dentzz review online here http://www.dentzz.com/patient-experiences2.html

Root canal therapy is still the main method of pulp and periapical disease. So people are very concerned about the efficacy of root canal therapy, especially after some high standards of treatment is still the reason for failure has been deeply concerned by the physician. The reason is summarized in the following aspects:

Anatomical factors, including collateral root canal, root canal, apical divergence and apical fork, etc.

In the process of treatment of iatrogenic factors such as root canal side was not found, root canal filling, poor crown closed state and the treatment process of paper tips, cotton twist left and so on;

Microbial infection in the root canal is not controlled, in recent years outside the root canal infection, especially by the scholars of concern.

BTI
Brasseler