Still a place for removeable overdenture prosthetics? 10 years post op Syncone.

281 Rating(s).

Posted on By Maurice Salama In Full Arch & Dentures

Still a place for removeable overdenture prosthetics? 10 years post op Syncone. Thoughts Dr. Salama

Syncone
Extraction and Implants

BG, PRGF and Fibrin
Tissue Healing

Add to Favorites
Add a comment to the discussion on Still a place for removeable overdenture prosthetics? 10 years post op Syncone.

Upload photos
1.  Photo Title:

2.  Photo Title:

Would you like to follow this post?
Case has been added to your favorites.
Case has been removed from your favorites.
Thank you for your input. Your comment has been posted.
You are now following this member. You will get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
You are no longer following this member. You will not get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
Edit Comment
1.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
2.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
Comment has been updated.

6 Comments

How many prefer fixed in these situations over removeable prosthetics? Dr. Salama

Nice result. My prosthodontist loves removable for hygiene reasons. I have placed many implants for conus, and IBB type implants over the years with a high success rate. These are implant supported so the patients get that solid- feel. If you lose an implant you can often place another without losing the prosthesis utilizing a chairside pick-up for the new component. In my experience, patient acceptance and satisfaction is very high.

Well stated and agreed. Dr. S

Used Conus for Astra EV a few times and ran into issues with the prosthesis being too retentive and the patient having issues removing it.

Adam; Me too but you can change out the taper of these abutments and sleeves to reduce retention. 4 and 6 degrees. dr. Salama

How did you provisionalise during the healing period Maurice?

NovaBone
BTI