Split Crest and Immediate Implants

126 Rating(s).

Posted on By Fabio Manuel Filannino In Implants

4 month ago I did 2 immediate implants in 16 and 17 plus implant on 15 with split crest and Magnetic Mallet. Biomaterial and fibrine glue on the gap, and this is the healing today: ready to take impressions

Split Crest and Extractions
One Stage Implants + First Technique

Post Op + Fibrine Glue
4 months Post OP
Add to Favorites
Add a comment to the discussion on Split Crest and Immediate Implants

Upload photos
1.  Photo Title:

2.  Photo Title:

Would you like to follow this post?
Case has been added to your favorites.
Case has been removed from your favorites.
Thank you for your input. Your comment has been posted.
You are now following this member. You will get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
You are no longer following this member. You will not get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
Edit Comment
1.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
2.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
Comment has been updated.

2 Comments

I assume you extracted these teeth with the magnetic mallet as well? Do you separate the roots before removal? Also, the split crest was performed on a singular site? Isn't that more difficult? Risk of fracture? Also, why were the implants placed at significant differences in vertical depth? Thanks for sharing. Dr. Salama

Hello doctor! Yes I did extracted the teeth with the magnetic mallet, like I always do after removing the crown first and then separating the roots. The split crest on a singolar site it is the most difficult procedure according to my opinion as well the split crest in the mandible, with big risk of fracture. In this case with the magnetic mallet and the quality of the bone I had better control and reached the goal. About the level of the implants, unfortunately I had to deal with the primary stability into the very compromised site, so I couldn't do it better, lucky to have a conical morse connection of the implants to manage the micro gap so deep. thank you!

Related Posts

139 Rating(s)
117 Rating(s)
31 Rating(s)

Magnetic Mallet
Versah