Soft tissue graft for teeth #6 to 11 using Alloderm and utilizing tunnel technique

110 Rating(s).

Posted on By Mark Hebeish In Soft Tissue Enhancement

Patient presented wih generalized Class II Miller recession. Chief complaint included sensitivity and concerns about esthetics.
Phasing treatment was recommended. CTG was done for lower anterior teeth and alloderm for upper anterior teeth. Photos shows step by step procedure for alloderm procedure for teeth #6 to #11

Full mouth preop
Site preparation using tunnel technique

Alloderm
Alloderm stabilized using 5.0 chronic sutures

Add to Favorites
Add a comment to the discussion on Soft tissue graft for teeth #6 to 11 using Alloderm and utilizing tunnel technique

Upload photos
1.  Photo Title:

2.  Photo Title:

Would you like to follow this post?
Case has been added to your favorites.
Case has been removed from your favorites.
Thank you for your input. Your comment has been posted.
You are now following this member. You will get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
You are no longer following this member. You will not get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
Edit Comment
1.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
2.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
Comment has been updated.

3 Comments

6 weeks postop
Preop and 6 weeks postop

Mark, nice result, well done. I keep telling people that vertical incisions and large VISTA approaches may not work as well as Tunnel CTG. Nice job here. Thnx for sharing. Dr. Salama

Thank you Dr. Salama for ur kind words.. I agree with you I have been using tunnel technique in most of multiple recession cases

Align / iTero
Dentalxp