Sleep apnea equipment for sale

0 Rating(s).

Posted on By Joseph Gaudio In Classifieds

Complete sleep apnea equipment for sale, Eccovision Pharyngometer / Rhinometer system with all accessories, new purchase value $20,000. Approximately 2 year new , asking $8990. OBO. 908-879-4001

Add to Favorites
Add a comment to the discussion on Sleep apnea equipment for sale

Upload photos
1.  Photo Title:

2.  Photo Title:

Would you like to follow this post?
Case has been added to your favorites.
Case has been removed from your favorites.
Thank you for your input. Your comment has been posted.
You are now following this member. You will get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
You are no longer following this member. You will not get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
Edit Comment
1.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
2.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
Comment has been updated.

9 Comments

I am interested to buy the Eccovision Pharyngometer.Please send me the picture to Myers mail.drkpatel@yahoo.com.
Kanu

Is this equipment still available?
Marty

I am interested to buy Eccovision equipment.Can you send me the details and price for Pharyngometry and Rhinometry.. My cell no is 240-351-6806

Kanu

Hello,
I am inquiring about the Eccovision pharyngometer. What is the price of it? And what is the price of the complet equipments?
Thanks for the answers.
Dr. Buda Bernadett
Medios Medical Center
Hungary
www. medios.hu

I have 2 Braebon Medibyte Jr systems and 3 Virtuox VPOD Ultra pulse oximeter units. Like new condition- used only a few times. Email annkelly112@gmail.com for info.

I will like to know if the Medibyte Jr systems are still for sale and how much is the cost Thanks Ka

Is the sleep equipment still available? 202 256 5798 laz

Probably your advertisement is actual no more, but maybe you have another equipment for sale?
Try BIMEDIS.COM (medical equipment marketplace)
pand place your advertisement for free:)

3Shape
Nobel Biocare