Screw retained PFM Restoration

153 Rating(s).

Posted on By UDATTA KHER In Full Arch & Dentures

A case of immediate placements and a screw retained PFM restoration for a 75 year old lady.

Pre op
4 months after implant placement

Impression
Final restoration

Add to Favorites
Add a comment to the discussion on Screw retained PFM Restoration

Upload photos
1.  Photo Title:

2.  Photo Title:

Would you like to follow this post?
Case has been added to your favorites.
Case has been removed from your favorites.
Thank you for your input. Your comment has been posted.
You are now following this member. You will get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
You are no longer following this member. You will not get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
Edit Comment
1.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
2.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
Comment has been updated.

7 Comments

post op smile
post op smile

post op X-rays

Hi Udatta, Very nice result, life changing for the patient for sure. I would recommend you multiunits for cases like this, placing the implants deeper. Easier to get passive fit of the suprastucture, and more space for biologic width and less bone remodelling around the implants. Regards

Thanks Andoni for the suggestion. Will look at doing that in my next case.

hi guys What is the correct posture of the body during dental practice? How dentists can protect themselves from neck, back, or shoulder pain? What stretching and strengthening exercises should the dentists do to keep their musculoskeletal system healthy? This application practically answers these questions. Because of the nature of their career, dentists are prone to many musculoskeletal disorders including backache; neck pain; shoulder, hand and wrist problems, etc. click here to see the app: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ergonomy-in-dentistry-part1/id622371001?mt=8

What a case Udatta! Patient must be satisfied! Did you provisionalized with a fixed bridge?
Regards
Jorge

Thanks Jorge. I did not give her any fixed provisionals. She was wearing an immediate complete upper denture during the healing phase.

Brasseler
Salvin