Ridge thickness augmentation Tesla way

44 Rating(s).

Posted on By Jorge Campos In Soft Tissue Enhancement

When we have to augment ridge mucosa in order to obtain more space for biologic width, we can do a CTG to place under mucosa. The way we suture enhances the double outcome.
Thanks for your comments.
Regards
Jorge

Add to Favorites
Add a comment to the discussion on Ridge thickness augmentation Tesla way

Upload photos
1.  Photo Title:

2.  Photo Title:

Would you like to follow this post?
Case has been added to your favorites.
Case has been removed from your favorites.
Thank you for your input. Your comment has been posted.
You are now following this member. You will get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
You are no longer following this member. You will not get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
Edit Comment
1.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
2.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
Comment has been updated.

20 Comments

Smart Tesla way! Vertical soft tissue thickeness is increased due to double layer, on the buccal and lingual after guided soft tissue augmentation principle.
Can’t await to apply this technique!
Applaus, Jorge alias Tesla!
See you very soon
Snjezana

This is the Jorge way! Tesla has no idea what you’re doing here. Very clever my friend!

Jorge I just love this. Applying this tomorrow :)

Ha,ha...first look for a case! Thanks Ioannis. Regards, Jorge

You´re correct, Tesla does not know...but blame Snjezana... Thanks my friend. Regards Jorge

Tesla way is allways making a smart difference., ha ha... The graft has to be wide to allow a double folding, please take this into account. See you sooooon! Regards Jorge.

I love Tesla technique... the CTG receive blood supply in a double thick!11 genius! Best regards Jorge

I have a dilema: or You live out of the box or you don’t know where is the box!

Ha,ha...I must say: What box are we talking about?? Regards and thanks for your kind words. Jorge

How lovely! How clever! Jorge you are a gift to mankind. :-)

Thanks Udatta, not that much....ha ha.
Regards, Jorge

Jorge, wonderful....I love it!!! Thanks for sharing...you are gifted my friend. Abrazo Manuel

Great creative approach...I believe it has been discussed before but I just find the reference. Thanks my friend. Mo

Hi Mo, I don´t say I´m the creator of this, just was an new idea for me and wanted to share here, at the Forum. You have a reference, something published before?
Thanks for sharing.
Jorge

Amigo Manuel, nice to hear from you. Espero que lo uses y te sea práctico!!!
Regards
Jorge

nice

BTI
PET Kit