Referred Patient

0 Rating(s).

Posted on By Gregory Mark In Implants

The patient was referred to me for soft tissue grafting. What do you think the best approach and why? Thank you!

Add to Favorites
Add a comment to the discussion on Referred Patient

Upload photos
1.  Photo Title:

2.  Photo Title:

Would you like to follow this post?
Case has been added to your favorites.
Case has been removed from your favorites.
Thank you for your input. Your comment has been posted.
You are now following this member. You will get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
You are no longer following this member. You will not get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
Edit Comment
1.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
2.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
Comment has been updated.

8 Comments

Hi Gregory,
It was nice to meet you at the DentalXP Digital meeting yesterday.
I assume that one or both centrals had Endo. I would also assume that one or both Endodontic procedures failed. Obviously retreat.Then place ideal temps with regards to margins and contours. Permanently lute temps. It the soft tissue responds favorably you can place permanent crowns and if not, extrude both centrals until the papilla reforms.
Regards,
Gerald

Hi Gerald! It was a pleasure to meet you finally.
Both centrals have implants.

Hi Gregory; Yes it was my pleasure as well. gerald

Hi Gregory, you tried Xray it will helpful for you. Sowjanya Dental Clinic which is the best dental hospital in Hyderabad. Give a complete makeover to your entire mouth including the teeth, the gums and the bite with Full Mouth Rehabilitation.

Hi Gregory, interesting case. Do you happen to have any x-rays? You stated that 8 & 9 are implants. Gingival collar seems a bit inflamed. Peri-implantitis? I would imagine that this patient was referred to you for grafting for esthetic reasons due do uneven gingiva and blunted papilla. The inflammation however is more concerning to me. Just my opinion but before any grafting procedure can be considered, cause of inflammation should be determined.

Cant read the post for some reason. All I see are the numbers 8 & 9

Very good

Salvin
NovaBone