Protocol for autograft study .

111 Rating(s).

Posted on By Wahib Moussa In Other

Hello All
The idea of this study was driven from the valuable discussion after posting some auto graft cases on dental XP .
Title :
6 months prognosis of auto graft prepared from extracted teeth .
Objectives :
1-Prognosis of both soft tissue & bone in six months period .
2-Bone pattern, morphology , histology obtained from Auto grafting .
3-Implant progress with Auto grafting in both immediate implant and late placement .
Materials & Methods :
1-10 auto graft patient, age ranges from 35-65 years (7 females & 3 Males ) total 63 implants
2-All patient had extraction , auto graft prepared from extracted teeth & implant insertion .
3-CBCT & clinical photos periodically to follow progress
4-Histological examination of the end of 6th months to evaluate formed bone .
5-This cases were done during the past 3 months..
Conclusion :
A trial to add more data to the auto graft procedures after 6 months follow up , data will be updated on dental XP …
Comments & thought are most welcomed,,

Add to Favorites
Add a comment to the discussion on Protocol for autograft study .

Upload photos
1.  Photo Title:

2.  Photo Title:

Would you like to follow this post?
Case has been added to your favorites.
Case has been removed from your favorites.
Thank you for your input. Your comment has been posted.
You are now following this member. You will get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
You are no longer following this member. You will not get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
Edit Comment
1.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
2.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
Comment has been updated.

9 Comments

It is a very good idea to do some clinical research and give some new evidence. My preliminary findings are more than encouraging and I think that en effort must be done to confirm and spread this concept.
Great idea, Professor Moussa!
Best regards
Snjezana

Dear Snjezana ,,,Your comments are always most welcomed, Thanks for your positive support. Research is always the answer for some of our questions. With my best regards…Wahib

Dr. Moussa

I think your study is long overdo. I agree with Snjezana 100%. I have been utilizing Autograft plates and particulate for many large reconstructions in the maxillae and mandible for a while now in animals with excellent documented results in clinical and radiographic follow ups. My situation is histology is an option occasionally. Even though you cannot compare animals to humans in your results you obtain, that is my new understanding.

Never the less we are getting excellent results with bone and soft tissue.

Thank You for the study

Rocco

Dear Dr.Rocco. Please allow me to admire your continued academic research in various aspects of implant in animal experience. Thank you very much for academic support.my experience with autograft Is very encouraging. And I thought of adding some research is needed. Thanks again. With my best kind regards. Wahib

Love the idea and really look forward to the results of this study. Thank you dear doc 😊

Dear Ehab ,so nice to receive your professional and
supportive comment.
Thank you .with my best kind regards.
Wahib .

Dear Dr Wahib,

Thank you for this amazing effort and contribution. I am personally very interested in the topic of autografting and hope that I may make my own humble contribution to the topic someday.

Kind regards,
Khalid Ibrahim

Dear Dr. Khalid Thank you four kind words, It will be my pleasure to support you in your project about auto grafting, if you need that. With my best kind regards. Wahib Moussa

It would be an honor to have your support Dr. Wahib.

NovaBone
Dentalxp