PET and tuberosity for the site with partial papilla atrophy

2 Rating(s).

Posted on By snjezana pohl In Implants

Partial papilla atrophy right central/lateral incisor due to deep pocket distally on the central incisor. Patient didn`t agree to
-regenerative surgery
-bridge
-orthodontic tooth extrusion prior to tooth extraction and implant placement

Add to Favorites
Add a comment to the discussion on PET and tuberosity for the site with partial papilla atrophy

Upload photos
1.  Photo Title:

2.  Photo Title:

Would you like to follow this post?
Case has been added to your favorites.
Case has been removed from your favorites.
Thank you for your input. Your comment has been posted.
You are now following this member. You will get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
You are no longer following this member. You will not get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
Edit Comment
1.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
2.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
Comment has been updated.

7 Comments

Amazing result Snjezana! There was never a better indication for crown lengthening. Did you place the bone block between shield and implant deep in the socket or extending above the shield? Beautiful!

Thank you, dear Andoni!
Bone piece is placed at the shield level into the gap on the buccal and distal. The posted photography shows the process of placing the graft, it was placed deeper. PRF in poncho on the top of it.
Best regards, it is always a pleasure to discuss cases with you.
Snjezana

You know how much I love this case. It´s a master class by itself. Improved general outcome by treating only one tooth! The patient must be very happy!
Do you often use the IDR?
Regards
Jorge

Thank you, Jorge.
I use IDR, but not in all Socket type 2 and 3 cases. I feel so confident with mIVAN technique that I mostly decide to perform mIVAN.
See you soon, can`t await Jornada!
Snjezana

Agreed. MAS

PET Kit
Brasseler