PET superiority - part 2

223 Rating(s).

Posted on By snjezana pohl In Implants

To understand advantages of PET applied in this case please open a related post (upper right page part). Here is the chronological overview: staged procedure was chosen. Upper jaw treatment has taken 12 months - teeth supported provisional was replaced with implant supported provisional.

Add to Favorites
Add a comment to the discussion on PET superiority - part 2

Upload photos
1.  Photo Title:

2.  Photo Title:

Would you like to follow this post?
Case has been added to your favorites.
Case has been removed from your favorites.
Thank you for your input. Your comment has been posted.
You are now following this member. You will get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
You are no longer following this member. You will not get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
Edit Comment
1.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
2.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
Comment has been updated.

17 Comments

Snjezana

Great case to wake up to :)
Just well thought out beginning to end. I think long term planning can be challenging especially when some unknown pops up. Was this smooth sailing?

What is so interesting is (on the final split ) is the way the bone gets between the implant, shield, and covers the top of the shield. Is that whats happening?

Amazing

R

Dear Rocco,

:) :)) :)))

I felt very comfortable during the whole therapy. Staged approach is stressless, always a chance to improve something if needed. Patient was great, fearless and full of trust, all three of us (Daniela Grgic Miljanic, prostho) enjoyed the whole process. I have nice videos showing happy patient, one have to smile happily watching them.
We all hope and believe that bone is between shield and implant. And we are more than content if there is connective tissue on the top of the shield.
Anyway, 10 years experience from the Siorompas group is more than encouraging.

Cheers

Snjezana

Stunning Sjnez. really beautiful work. How do you close the flaps in the areas where you have the RST. Do you do any flap advancement ion these cases

Thank you, dear Howie.
I use to place CTG in Zucchelli technique over submerged roots, recently also PRF membranes. A fixed provisional bridge helps to protect the site.
Thank you again for your kind words
Snjezana

Thanks for that another question how often do you find exposure of the RST after just using PRF without any CTG

Snjezana; Simply fabulous! Your patient should be thrilled knowing that she has been treated by one of the best! Regards, Gerald

You made my day, Gerald!
Your words oblige me to become better.
I`m still sorry that you are not coming to XP in NY.
Best regards
Snjezana

So many dentists miss the beauty in what we do and concentrate only on the financial rewards. How sad for them..but how wonderful for us.
gerald

Dear Gerald, I`ve just placed CTG in VISTA tunnel for free (an another patient), because I really didn`t like a dark shadow from devital root.
Cheers
Snjezana

Bravo. What a case...all the tools on display. Thanks Dr. S

Thank you dr. Salama for your kind words. It means a lot for me, nothing changed since my first post.
Best regards
Snjezana

Snjez,

This is Platinum level seating- Only few can sit at this table...
Do you have any X-rays to show depth of reduction of the RST - did you alter the depth next to SS?

Cheers,

Richard

Snjez,

This is Platinum level seating- Only few can sit at this table...
Do you have any X-rays to show depth of reduction of the RST - did you alter the depth next to SS?

Cheers,

Richard

Hi, Rich,

CBCT doesn`t show, but the roots are about 2 mm underneath the marginal bone. In the middle I use to hollow out the root and make a space for prosthodontics, exactly like you:)). I don`t go deeper because the burs touch and destroy the bone.

Cheers

Snjezana

How wonderful was to see this case evolve, a true delight.

Congratulations on a master execution !

I am humbled when i see such management .

Thank you, dear Cristian!

Cheers

Snjezana

Related Posts

118 Rating(s)

KLS Martin
Ritter