Pet Perspectives /SS In A Dog Patient ( Part 1 )

60 Rating(s).

Posted on By rocco mele In Armamentarium

Everything lined up perfectly for me to do my fist SS case.
Not sure of the history of this K9 Fx. Almost looked as though this tooth was being extruded, bringing the inter prox bone alone for the ride.
Cut the root M/D. Removed the root and apex. Debrided the socket. Placed a 5.7 X 12mm w a 3mm healing abutment. Continued to smooth out the shield leaving the M/D inter proximal attachment.
Packed the voids w allograft, mobilized the palatal mucosa w attached CT to close.
Now the waiting game :)

Rocco

K9 Tooth Fx
M/D Vertical Split w Diamond

Root and Apex removal
SS

Add to Favorites
Add a comment to the discussion on Pet Perspectives /SS In A Dog Patient ( Part 1 )

Upload photos
1.  Photo Title:

2.  Photo Title:

Would you like to follow this post?
Case has been added to your favorites.
Case has been removed from your favorites.
Thank you for your input. Your comment has been posted.
You are now following this member. You will get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
You are no longer following this member. You will not get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
Edit Comment
1.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
2.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
Comment has been updated.

6 Comments

Rocco. Great case! I knew you would find a willing patient. You had better luck this week than I :-). Congratulations. Best regards. Chuck

Chuck
It def wasn't easy.
Thank You

Rocco

Rocco,
this is first SS on pets. Incredible!
I'm (and I'm sure all of us) experiencing this new way of sharing qualified informations.
Interesting fact is that any one can add with new ideas and personal cases making the experience shareable and implemented, as in the case you presented.
Thank you Rocco.
Armando.

Ciao Armando

Thank You and Thank You for all your guidance...

Rocco

What can i say, simply perfect, the maximum in knowledge, effort, skills And love for your patients. A reference for me, And many others .

Please never give up.

All the best. Berto

Berto
All the best to you. I love this stuff
One day at a time.... I just try to wake up, show up and shut up. And most of the time the day works out...

Thanks

Rocco

DoWell Dental Products
BTI