PET histology question Part 1

108 Rating(s).

Posted on By Kevin Bonn In Implants

PET case that went well. Did not load implant at placement due to severe overbite. Restored with provisional at three months and final after five. Presenting case at study club and questioned to what was the histology attachment between the tooth shield and the gap implant? Do not know. Input appreciated.

Add to Favorites
Add a comment to the discussion on PET histology question Part 1

Upload photos
1.  Photo Title:

2.  Photo Title:

Would you like to follow this post?
Case has been added to your favorites.
Case has been removed from your favorites.
Thank you for your input. Your comment has been posted.
You are now following this member. You will get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
You are no longer following this member. You will not get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
Edit Comment
1.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
2.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
Comment has been updated.

2 Comments

Kevin; I would recommend watching this 1 hour presentation on Dentalxp (see link below). Nice case. Most histology shows bone to internal shield but some have reported slight fibrous tissue invasion at the TOP portion. http://www.dentalxp.com/video/partial-extraction-therapy-pet-final-1123587.aspx?locale=

I think most people would agree with your dental implant discussion. Keep me updated with such kind of upcoming cantal care topics. As your family dentist in Mesa & Tempe AZ area, we understand the importance of relaxing and being in a soothing environment. Being relaxed is easy when you're in the care of Dr. Kaye a 20+ year Dental Veteran. We guarantee you and all patients the high-quality dental care we all deserve. Call us at (480) 820-2300 to schedule your appointment or visit at: https://dobsonranchdentistry.com/

Dr. Michael Kaye
Best Cosmetic Dentists Arizona

Related Posts

126 Rating(s)

BioHorizons
3Shape