Pet Bridge Impresion techniques

167 Rating(s).

Posted on By Jorge Campos In Anterior/Esthetic

Hopeless teeth on the anterior zone are used as SS. Provisional Implant bridge is used to modelate soft tissues. Now is the time of impressions. I want to enphasize that the technique we have to use has to copy 100% of the gained profiles. Technique used here I think it´s from Gallucci. Anyway the idea is to customize impression copings.

Add to Favorites
Add a comment to the discussion on Pet Bridge Impresion techniques

Upload photos
1.  Photo Title:

2.  Photo Title:

Would you like to follow this post?
Case has been added to your favorites.
Case has been removed from your favorites.
Thank you for your input. Your comment has been posted.
You are now following this member. You will get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
You are no longer following this member. You will not get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
Edit Comment
1.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
2.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
Comment has been updated.

5 Comments

Soft tissues are improving with the provisionals

Beautiful Jorge,

I really like the way you capture the soft tissue using the provisional. I have adopted that technique too and works great.

Don't think digital scanning is still good enough for cases like this. What do you think?

Regards

Thanks Andoni. Indeed soft tissues has to be modeled by provisionals. No other way.
Digital? Yes! but I´m afraid I still have to shift....
Perhaps next year I´ll do. What´s your experience on cases like this with digital impresions?
Thanks
Jorge

Really amazing....great skills my friend. regards Mo

Thanks Mo. Amazing is the PET RESPONSE of soft tissues. The rest is just technique.
Regards
Jorge

Related Posts

148 Rating(s)

Versah
Brasseler