PET after 24 months Clinical & CBCT images

162 Rating(s).

Posted on By Jorge Campos In Anterior/Esthetic

Reposition of 4 lower incisors with PET. We can see evolution after 24 months of SS and RST.
No GAP filling. See treatment tissue stability through 21 months of clinical function.
Images are self describing.
Regards
Jorge

Add to Favorites
Add a comment to the discussion on PET after 24 months Clinical & CBCT images

Upload photos
1.  Photo Title:

2.  Photo Title:

Would you like to follow this post?
Case has been added to your favorites.
Case has been removed from your favorites.
Thank you for your input. Your comment has been posted.
You are now following this member. You will get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
You are no longer following this member. You will not get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
Edit Comment
1.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
2.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
Comment has been updated.

15 Comments

Comparisson of just screwed and 21 months later.

Bone stability due to root preservation and Shields.

Wow....what a greta case and follow-up. regards Mo

Hi Mo, this case was presented here 2 years ago...now we can see tissue stability. That´s the great new...we are on the right track.
Regards and see you soon at JTI at Madrid.
Jorge

Just screwed and 21 months later...we expect the same appearance in 21 years, great!
You planned and managed the case master- haft, as always.
There was recession on left lateral incisor - I can`t see clearly on your artistic image: have you utilized CTG?
Tell us about teeth mobility prior to partial extraction and what are your thoughts about tooth mobility and SS/RST?

Thank you for sharing your amazing work!

Snjezana

21 or more years!! Ha, ha...
Thanks Snjezana, but on this case you can only see NATURE behaviour. NO ctg, NO filling. Incredible to believe 4 years ago...But it´s our reality nowadays. Thanks for comenting.
See you at PORTO or at Madrid!

Jorge

Professor
nice work- excellent maintenance of natural anatomy the prosthetics are beautiful compared to the initial situation if you questions as always what was your interim prosthesis to keep pressure off this site - How long did you wait before you loaded ? what I appreciate most of all and this was the prosthetic design as far as retrievability if any thing was ever to happen to the Submerged roots / with the retrievability of the prosthesis this could easily be manage so it’s a win-win situation

Cheers,

Richard

Hi Rich. The patient wore a removable prosthesis. The idea of a screwed bridge makes easy to solve any future problem. But I´m SURE that we won´t have any. Natural biology....
We must be confident.
Regards
Jorge

I remember seeing this case on the forum. Fantastic maintenance of keratinised tissue and contours. Lower anterior PETs are perhaps the most challenging.

Hi Udatta, I posted the case because had a problem with the keratinized gingiva. You can see, after 2 years, the beautifull results here shown.
PET makes easy good outcomes IMHO.
Regards and see you soon at MADRID JTI
Jorge

Dr. Campos, Great case. Can you expand on your reasons to include a CTG in this case. To be specific, I have seen that in cases of RST, CTG is recommended to insure coverage of the submerged root and to insure cementum formation over the exposed VITAL pulp. No doubt this would be done to thicken the tissue for prosthetic reasons, but what was your primary reason for the CTG? Than you for your leadership!

Terry, thanks for your kind words. But, said that, what CTG are you talking about? I didn´t do any CTG here. What you see is patient´s normal healling keratinized gingiva.
REgards!
Jorge

In your 4th picture, I interpreted the buccal flap to be CTG. That said, I have read that CTG, is advised to insure total tissue closure and cementum formation over the vital canal. It appears that you gained total coverage without doing so. Thanks for your response.

Ok.. Looks like but it isn't a CTG. I have with PRF total coverage most of the time.
Regards.
Jorge.

Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Related Posts

151 Rating(s)

Omnia
NovaBone