Perio-implant patient - long term follow up

0 Rating(s).

Posted on By snjezana pohl In Periodontics

Recently I received a jumbo mail with follow up images of some of my patients, that I treated in my ex-office in Germany. Unfortunately, offices limited to OMS are often struggling to follow up the patients.
This patient is a high motivated, non-smoker patient. It`s not a fancy post, I`m sure that Dr. Salama, Chuck and the other dear colleagues have many stabile long term results. Nevertheless, 13 years are encouraging. Implant placement was done minimal-invasive, CTG was added. Patient is in 6-months recall.

Add to Favorites
Add a comment to the discussion on Perio-implant patient - long term follow up

Upload photos
1.  Photo Title:

2.  Photo Title:

Would you like to follow this post?
Case has been added to your favorites.
Case has been removed from your favorites.
Thank you for your input. Your comment has been posted.
You are now following this member. You will get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
You are no longer following this member. You will not get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
Edit Comment
1.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
2.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
Comment has been updated.

6 Comments

2017!
Line on the #10 gingiva is from palatal rugae, it was displaced at implant placement and it never disappeared. There is a horizontal volume loss, I would gladly insert a CTG.

Snjezana. You know I love this stuff! Coincidentally my first Perio - Ortho patient (advanced Perio)I treated as a grad student 30 years ago found me on FB. Said she still had all her teeth(other than ones lost day one)and was doing well. I am trying to obtain images. HENRY THIS WAS MY FIRST PRESENTATION IN THE BRADEN ROOM!

I really hope you`ll get the pictures. 30 years ago, wow! It motivates a lot when we see that our diagnostic and therapy give stabile results.
Warmly
Snjezana

Snjezana,

Great case! I am looking for a case with same cervical findings after rugae graft - do you think we just did nt de- epithelialize enough?

Cheers,

RIchard

I harvest CTG only in one incision technique, it can`t be reason. It`s displacement of rugae or the line on the top of relatively fresh extraction sockets, see the pics.
Cheers
Snjez

BioHorizons
KLS Martin