Part-3.2-visit tooth replacement ."implant Eruption" solution for the Posterior Restorative Challenge

150 Rating(s).

Posted on By Anton Andrews In Digital Scanning & CAD/CAM

2-visit tooth replacement or "implant eruption" technique had been used to finish this case.
1.5- year restorative follow up demonstrates stable ST and HT contours

before and 6-month comparison
final model-less restoration

The 2-nd visit - uncovery and delivery of the final implant crown
1.5-year post restorative follow up

Add to Favorites
Add a comment to the discussion on Part-3.2-visit tooth replacement ."implant Eruption" solution for the Posterior Restorative Challenge

Upload photos
1.  Photo Title:

2.  Photo Title:

Would you like to follow this post?
Case has been added to your favorites.
Case has been removed from your favorites.
Thank you for your input. Your comment has been posted.
You are now following this member. You will get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
You are no longer following this member. You will not get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
Edit Comment
1.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
2.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
Comment has been updated.

9 Comments

Impressive Anton!!!
The proof of Time!
Congrats!
Regards
Jorge

Thank you Jorge.

How long was treatment? Do you feel you intruded the implant or the opposing teeth? Regards Dr. Salama

Maurice, it wasn't an Intrusion via Hyperocclusion case. I designed the restoration into the occlusion provided by the orthodontist.
Please refer to PART 2 for the restorative phase.
The whole treatment had taken around 6 months and had been completed with 2 major visits using 2-visit tooth replacement protocol based on Reversed Restorative Rehabilitation ("Implant Eruption")

Anton. Apparently great outcome! I love the CBCT image and your restorative creativity. However, you still haven't provided the necessary diagnostics to properly assess vertical and anterior guidance :)))). All the best. Chuck.

Thx Charles !
I provided more than colleagues do on the average basis :))))

More and better I would add.

I almost forgot to bring up one more old comment.
The best part of Dentistry I like is its challenge!
07/29 was my Birthday! Thank you Gerald!

Anton,
No one can argue with success. I stand corrected. It is sooo easy to offer an apology' I am surprised that it is not done more often.
Regards,
gerald

Related Posts

104 Rating(s)
95 Rating(s)

Ritter
Brasseler