OSSEODENSIFICATION AND SOCKET SHIELD TECHNIQUE

2 Rating(s).

Posted on By RAUL BRAVO BARRERA In Other

PATIENT 47 YEARS. TOOTH 2.4. CARIES RADICULAR, TREATMENT PLAN: P.E.T = SOCKET SHIELD TECNIQUE (SST) AND OSSEODENSIFICATION WITH VERSAH BUR, TO REHABILITATE IT IMMEDIATELY WITH TEMPORARY ACRYLIC CROWN.

INITIAL STAGE TOOTH 2.4

DENSAH BUR 2.5
SOCKET SHIELD TECHNIQUE

Add to Favorites
Add a comment to the discussion on OSSEODENSIFICATION AND SOCKET SHIELD TECHNIQUE

Upload photos
1.  Photo Title:

2.  Photo Title:

Would you like to follow this post?
Case has been added to your favorites.
Case has been removed from your favorites.
Thank you for your input. Your comment has been posted.
You are now following this member. You will get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
You are no longer following this member. You will not get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
Edit Comment
1.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
2.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
Comment has been updated.

5 Comments

Great case Raul, two great concepts working together for the beneffit of your parient! By the way I was really impressed from the lectures/data from the osseodensification meeting; for our members that did not watch them I would highly recommend to do so.

Thank you very much

SPOT ON!

Raul, great job. How many roots this premolar had, 2 OR 1. Any reason to split the Palatal root in to two. Thanks for sharing. Dr.Ashok

My protocol for a couple of years is to leave the submerged buccal root and dental implant located in the palatine root, when they have two roots. In this case I only had one, thank you my friend

SST Premolar

360 Imaging
Ritter