None invasive approach for restoring mandibular arch with six implants.

34 Rating(s).

Posted on By Wahib Moussa In Implants

Hallo all,
Patient had done the maxillary arch, before this visit restored by 8 implants.
This week he came for the mandibular arch, the treatment plan was extraction, flapless approach, curating the socket, grafting and inserting six implants.
Procedure was done, in non-traumatic way, we had 3 remaining molar which were prepared and carried a temporary restoration.
Thoughts and comments are welcomed.
Wahib Moussa

Preoperative case & Extraction of teeth .
CBCT before & planning .

Insertion of parallel pins& guiding tools .
Insertion of 6 implants .

Add to Favorites
Add a comment to the discussion on None invasive approach for restoring mandibular arch with six implants.

Upload photos
1.  Photo Title:

2.  Photo Title:

Would you like to follow this post?
Case has been added to your favorites.
Case has been removed from your favorites.
Thank you for your input. Your comment has been posted.
You are now following this member. You will get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
You are no longer following this member. You will not get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
Edit Comment
1.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
2.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
Comment has been updated.

5 Comments

Dear Professor,
Although you show a non-traumatic approach, this time I have some doubts.
1. The teeth in low jaw look to me like teeth with a good prognosis
2. If you decided to extract them, why not partially extractions? Or at least dentin graft?
Thank you for your answers in advance!
Best regards
Snjezana

Dear Dr. Snjezana A Great pleasure to receive your valued comment, , Thank you,, 1-the Teeth in lower jaw may look restorable but actually had a noticeable mobility, in addition to patient desire to have implant supported prostheses 2-I did had dentin graft and applied it, I did not mention that, considering it a routine procedure ,My Apology for that. PET was not in my plan ,could be time factor Thanks again…….Wahib Moussa.

Thank you for your explanation! It is great to hear that dentin grafting is a regular procedure! best regards Snjezana

Thanks a lot , Best regards.

Thank you for your explanation!! According to my suggestion, Dental Implant Procedure Dental implants are metal anchors, which act as tooth root substitutes. They are surgically placed into the jawbone. Small posts are then attached to the implant, which protrudes through the gums. These posts provide stable anchors for artificial replacement teeth. cosmetic dentists in Bellevue For most patients, the placement of dental implants involves two surgical procedures. First, implants are placed within your jawbone. For the first three to six months following surgery, the implants are beneath the surface of the gums, gradually bonding with the jawbone. You should be able to wear temporary dentures and eat a soft diet during this time. At the same time, your restorative dentist designs the final bridgework or denture, which will ultimately improve both function and aesthetics. general dentistry in Bellevue For more details visit https://www.bellevuedentalhealth.com/

Align / iTero
Ritter