Medical and systemic treatment planning

0 Rating(s).

Posted on By Ben Lashley In Implants

I would like to review considerations for medically compromised patients in treatment planning. Particularly what medications and other factors that have a negative influence on osseo-integration and implants. I am familiar with the obvious factors such as smoking and diabetes but would like to update my medical history form and refresh my knowledge of what medications could negatively impact treatment outcomes. Can anyone direct me to videos on this site or articles to search for this topic. I searched the Video from the online fellowship but couldn't seem to find it. Thank you!

Ben Lashley.

Add to Favorites
Add a comment to the discussion on Medical and systemic treatment planning

Upload photos
1.  Photo Title:

2.  Photo Title:

Would you like to follow this post?
Case has been added to your favorites.
Case has been removed from your favorites.
Thank you for your input. Your comment has been posted.
You are now following this member. You will get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
You are no longer following this member. You will not get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
Edit Comment
1.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
2.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
Comment has been updated.

1 Comments

Hi Dr. Lashley - I believe Dr. Abtin Shahriari covered this in his lectures on the Implant Fellowship Program. He presented 5hrs worth of content in Session 2: Module 2 titled "Medical evaluation and systemic factors related to Implant Surgery" - Here is a direct link to Session 2: https://implantfellowship.dentalxp.com/program/sessionview/2 Hope this helps answer your questions!

Dentalxp
Hu-Friedy