MANAGEMENT OF PEG - SHAPED LATERAL

0 Rating(s).

Posted on By ashok gowda In Composite Resin

23 Yrs old female patient and a student requested me for a cost effective solution to manage her Peg Shaped Lateral. I opted direct resin way, with Renamel hybrid and microfill, achieved good result. Patient came back to me after 2 yrs for follow up. Nothing much has changed. Happy patient. Thanks.

Add to Favorites
Add a comment to the discussion on MANAGEMENT OF PEG - SHAPED LATERAL

Upload photos
1.  Photo Title:

2.  Photo Title:

Would you like to follow this post?
Case has been added to your favorites.
Case has been removed from your favorites.
Thank you for your input. Your comment has been posted.
You are now following this member. You will get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
You are no longer following this member. You will not get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
Edit Comment
1.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
2.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
Comment has been updated.

9 Comments

before rehydration

2 Yrs Post Op

nice case. For this kind of cases I started to use the Uveneer system by Ultradent and the results are very quick and look like porcelain veneer when I finish. I recommend to everyone who like composites to use it.
they have all the info on the website
www.uveneer.com

Uveneer is a mediocre system for lazy dentists.
For those with artistic talent, there is no substitute for Direct bonded layered resin veneers.
"When we lower our standards, everything becomes acceptable."
gerald

Sigal, i dont have to say anything much about Uveneer system, masters have already commented below. Iam always for layering technique.

Good result and technique, Ashok, And Gerald...you are the best!!! loved your comment!

Dr. Goldstein
A student craves the acceptance and support of a mentor. You have been one of my mentors since the 1980s and I thank you for your kind words.

I strive for excellence on a daily basis over my 40 year career. It is disheartening when some/many denigrate standards or the importance of excellence. Over the last 10 years, I have attempted to mentor young dentists; their intense interest lasts 3-4 months and then they leave saying that they can be more successful treating patients the way that they did before they met me because my approach to dentistry is just too hard.

This saddens me greatly.

Thanks Dr.Gerald and Dr. Ronald. Well said. Regards, Ashok

BioHorizons
Brasseler